Kaspersky Internet Security 2013 is a powerful Internet security suite that shields your computer from various threats like viruses, malware, phishing attacks, identity theft, hackers and many more to list.
- Delivers real-time protection from new and emerging threats.
- Identifies suspicious and dangerous websites and search results.
- Secures your identity while online banking and shopping.
- Provides a safe social networking environment.
- Prevents hacker attacks with best-in-class firewall.
- Filters out dangerous and unwanted emails.
- Keeps your children safe and responsible with advanced parental controls.
- Download the Special Setup file of Kaspersky Internet Security 2013 with built-in 90 days activation code here. ( Link Below )
- Once the download completes, locate the downloaded file and double click on the setup file.
- Once the installation begins, a check for the new version if available is done via Internet.
- A new window open where you will have to click on big green the “Install” button.
- The installation of Kaspersky Internet Security 2013 would begin and take a few minutes to completely install.
- Kaspersky Internet Security 2013 will ask for a reboot after the installation is complete. Choose “Reboot Later” . This is mandatory else the application would not install due to bug in it.
- Once the installation completes, KIS 2013 will ask you to enter the activation code but there is no such code available right now in the beta version. So choose “Activate trial version” and click on “Next“.
- KIS 2013 will then be activated successfully.
- You now have Kaspersky Internet Security 2013 with 90 days license with it.
How To Download File :
Click on Show :